Job Title: VAR Account Manager
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Ooma creates powerful connected experiences for businesses and consumers, delivered from its smart cloud-based SaaS platform. For businesses of all sizes, Ooma provides advanced voice and collaboration features that are flexible and scalable. For consumers, Ooma provides PureVoice HD voice quality, advanced functionality and integration with their mobile devices. Ooma’s groundbreaking smart security solution delivers a full range of wireless security sensors and an intelligent video camera that make it easy for anyone to protect their home or business. Learn more at www.ooma.com.
About the Job
Working on the Account Manager team at Ooma, provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record of up selling existing customers and generating referrals in technology or telecom sales.
Summary: The position of Account Manager is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
Duties of the VAR Account Manager include:
· Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales goals through the VAR sales channel.
· Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
· Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
· You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
· Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to many clients.
· Championing the customer/client at all levels internally and training VARs to efficiently represent the customer.
· Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
· Achieve and exceed individual monthly set quotas
· Execute best sales practices and technique as coached by management
· Achieve up-sell goals through educating customers on the value of our suite of applications and services
· Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement using Salesforce.com
· Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
· Strong account management and relationship building skills.
· Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Must have the skill set to work a territory in methodically
· 2 years of quota carrying B2B account management or selling experience (Telecom, Internet, Technology, SaaS or VoIP Sales strongly preferred)
· Sales Methodology training desired
· Ability to operate from a positive mind set
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· College degree recommended
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)