Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
This role will own an array of channel marketing programs to further drive engagement and productivity from the channel.
Essential Duties and/or Experience.
- Run Channel marketing programs. You’ll need to demonstrate your experience in owning the marketing touchpoints and the journey it creates for Channel partners. From driving awareness of our Channel program to emails that nurture and train them about new products, you’ll own all of these marketing aspects.
- Strategize and execute online and offline programs. You’ll need to demonstrate your experience in ideating, creating, and deploying marketing programs that acquire new partners and increase the productivity of existing ones. Programs include, but are not limited to online programs like webcasts, email, display, to offline events, direct mail and more.
- Be a relationship builder. Whether internally or externally with the partner themselves, you’ll interact with a variety of stakeholders to improve the overall effectiveness of any program you manage.
- Be a content creator. Arming the channel can range from writing to managing the develop of presentations, playbooks, social media, email campaigns, etc. You’ll be the main point to ensure that any piece that is published meets the highest standards.
- Consistently report/analyze results. You have a keen sense for data and have actively worked in systems like SFDC and Marketo to track the production of all your programs. You’ll have a strong affinity to SFDC operations and will have a desire to ensure data flows where it needs to in order to report on results and improve them.
In summary, you’ll work with work with cross-functional teams to meet and exceed OKRs and be a key contributor to define and manage budgets. Measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of these channel marketing programs is part and parcel with the role and should not be a surprise to you.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in B2B channel marketing
- The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of how to market to small businesses
- Ability to define strategies based on goals & data, and translate into actionable test & implementation plans.
- Results Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Innovative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of marketing.
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assesses KPIs to monitor business performance.
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.